We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required BY LAW and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect or rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.
We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised will be effective at the time we post it. So please review it regularly. If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to do business with you.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our site or newsletters , place an order, or fill out any forms electronically.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, -mail address mailing address, telephone number or credit card information.
COMMUNICATION OPT OUT:
We give you choices regarding our use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
You may opt out from:
- Receiving electronic communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing related emails regarding discount coupons, free giveaway contests, Hair Graffitti events from us on a going forward basis, you may opt out by clicking on the opt out link in any such emails
- Receiving communications from us via text messages: If you no longer want to receive text messages at a particular telephone number by replying " STOP" to any such message you have received on the device associated with that phone number.
- Or you can email us at Hairgraffitti@gmail.com & we'll manually remove you from our database!
We actively fight fraudulent credit card transactions! There are times when we may have to contact you to verify the transaction is legitimate. This may cause some slight delays in shipping your products out. If there is a threat of any possible fraud on your account, we will call you as soon as possible &/or notify all other appropriate authorities to clear up this matter.
If you purchase a product from Hair Graffitti, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information such as ( LEGAL first & last name, email, FULL shipping address & phone number) & financial information such as ( credit card number, expiration date & billing address). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your order(s), if there's any problems with your order we will use this information to contact you.
- Text hairgraffitti TO 31996 (INCLUDE name & order number)
- E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you "WRITE A REVIEW" about us on Google, Yellow Pages Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat or Twitter you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit can be read, collected or used by other users of these forums. We post testimonials & comments received from our clients regularly! We also are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE:
We do NOT sell, rent, trade or other wise share your personal information with third parties EXCEPT as described in this privacy statement.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, MAC address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the services you are using. We use this information for analytics and for improvements to the services and to ensure that the services function properly.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the services (including email recipients ), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the services and response rates.
We Do not respond to browser do not track signals at this time!
- IP Address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your internet service provider (ISP). An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the services, along with the time of the visit and the pages that were visited. Collecting IP address is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels and other analytics, diagnosing server problems, administering the services and fraud prevention. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- From you: Information such as your preferred means of communication is collected when you voluntarily provide it.
- By aggregating information: Aggregated personal information does not personally identify you or any other user of the services. (we may use personal information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
- YES! Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- You may encounter Hair Graffitti cookies or pixel tags on websites that we do not have control over! If you receive any other web page that pops up & doesn't say Hair Graffitti, we advise you to click out of it immediately and do not provide them with any of your personal information!
HOW WE PROTECT & STORE YOUR INFORMATION:
- Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
- We store and process your personal information on computers and elsewhere in the world where Hair Graffitti facilities or our service providers are located & we protect it by maintaining a physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with s secure, smooth, efficient and customized experience.
We may use your personal information to, process transactions and send notices about your order, resolve disputes and offer targeting marketing of our new products and services.
We NEVER sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent. If you wish to NOT receive marketing communications from us, please email us at email@example.com to be removed from our database.
PHOTO & VIDEO DISCLAIMER:
Upon sending Hair Graffitti photos and videos of you displaying our products, it becomes property of Hair Graffitti. Photos are used for but not limited to promotions, marketing, social media, newsletters and on our site. Owners rights to the photo are given to Hair Graffitti, without the anticipation for royalties and/or lawsuits. No photo will be used for any reason to publicly harass or embarrass any client. All photos must be of high quality with no existing watermarks. /hair /graffiti will add a watermark to your photo to prevent any other site , organization, company or viewer to illegally copy the image. We use the hashtag #Brookewalton #hairgraffitti on social media to specify the photos posted from our company. Also thank you for supporting our company for helping more clients visualize a clearer image of our products.